09 March 2009

Exams? What?

The exam schedule (finally) went up today. This is both great and horrible because although I can now plan out the rest of my semester (Spain is a possibility!), it means that I now have to worry about preparing for them. Not that I am actually going to have to worry (I have over a month to prepare after I get back from my research trip), but still...it has been quite a long time since I've actually had exams. The fact that the two hardest ones are back to back is also a bit of an annoyance, but nothing I can't handle. I've had worse (three final exams in one day, anyone?).

W, 13 May: Popular Religion paper (2 hours)
Th, 14 May: Blessed Union paper (2 hours)
F, 22 May: Medieval Europe paper (3 hours)

In other news: I've spent most of my life this past week in the library and don't see the situation changing any time in the foreseeable future. I had my Popular Religion presentation on the reasons for the hostile reactions to Margery Kempe as depicted in 'The Book of Margery Kempe', which went quite well if I do say so myself. My Popular Religion paper is on the same topic, so having to do the presentation on it really helped me to focus my ideas. I think the hardest part is just going to be sitting down and writing 3000+ words in the midst of everything else I have to do.

Still, at least that is out of the way. I hope to have a detailed outline by tonight and will, hopefully, have also finished my research for my Blessed Union presentation on the state of the post-1603 Irish church for Thursday. That will leave tomorrow free for writing the Pop. Religion paper and for researching my actual Blessed Union paper on the acceptability of the union by 1625. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment