27 November 2009

Dear LSE and King's College London,

As it has been several months (in the case of KCL, 2) since I submitted my grad school applications to your respective institutions, I would very much appreciate it if you could come to a decision as to whether or not I am accepted to my chosen program. It would make my holiday season that much cheerier to have some inkling as to where I will be in a year's time.

Cheers,

Rebecca


In all seriousness, I am getting a bit antsy waiting around to see what the result will be. Round 2 of grad school applications, this time to Oxford (2 programs) is fast approaching.

I had a nice Thanksgiving. Two days has been enough of a break for me to de-stress. I'm ready to go back to school now. But first off to DC to see Brad on Saturday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment