15 June 2010

Lengthier post coming soon.

Recent occurrences:
1. Starting a renewable energy markets study for work. So...thrilling, I suppose.
2. I registered for my first half marathon, the Patrick Henry Half Marathon. 13.1 miles. August 28, 2010 in Ashland, VA. I plan on either camping or renting a hotel/hostel room the night before so I don't have to drive down before the 7AM race.
3. When Drew comes to Edinburgh (in 15 days!!!!), we are going to spend a day in Fort William climbing Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the UK. It has been a dream of mine to do this, but I'd been afraid to do it alone since climbers have died on this mountain. But with Drew by my side, it will be wonderful. July 2nd, my 22nd birthday, will also be our 6th month anniversary. So this will be a nice celebratory event.

No comments:

Post a Comment