13 January 2009

I have been chosen as an alternate for the Department of State's summer 2009 internship program. Considering that I applied last year and was rejected, this is an honor. Hopefully something will come from it. If not, at least I know that I was good enough to be an alternate. Perhaps next year I will be good enough to actually get into the program.


I went running today for the first time since I arrived in Edinburgh. It is nice because I am literally right across from Edinburgh's version of Central Park (albeit a much smaller version). It's not as scenic as Christ Church, and is much more crowded, but the paths are nice. I like.

Plans for the rest of the week:
Wed: Attend the Uni's sports fair and decide whether or not I want to sell my soul to the boat club.

Thurs: (10-10:50) Medieval Europe 2; (11:10-1:00) Uniting of the Kingdoms seminar. Attend the Uni's re-fresher's fair and sign up for clubs. 6:30: History journal meeting at Frankenstein's on George IV Bridge.

Fri: (10-10:50) Medieval Europe 2

Sat: Climb to Arthur's Seat (Initially this was only if it was sunny, but I figured it would be an experience to do it in the rain. So...)

No comments:

Post a Comment