Things that have happened recently:
1. Went to Far From the Madding Crowd for pub quiz yesterday. This time the Americans were out in force, as we brought enough people for 3 teams of 4. Halfway through, the CMRS junior dean, Quentin, joined our team. All in all we tied for 3rd out of 6 teams. Still, not too bad.
2. (Finally) bought a rain coat for 4 pounds at Primark, the British equivalent of Walmart except with better prices.
3. Made a birthday brownie for Evan who turned 21 today.
4. Went running in Christ Church meadow (as I do most everyday if I can help it.) Luckily, the rain held off until I had finished my four laps round.
5. Went to the french market at Gloucester Green and bought the best pain chocolat I've had outside of Paris.
Things that will be happening in the future:
1. Pub quiz tomorrow night.
2. More reading!
3. Field trip to Warwick (pronounced Warrick for your information) on Wednesday.